All 12 art Reviews

banana banana

I welcome our monolithic fruit overlords to our planet.

God bless.

I'm going to cut you I'm going to cut you

oh, did I get you in the mood to post on here again?

woops!

QueenSeason responds:

..........yes. Fuck you.

FWKTA INKA STYLES FWKTA INKA STYLES

I just went through the popular section of NG and found this amongst an onslaught of semi naked women.
Makes me happy to know that there are at least some good things upvoted in this community.

M1as responds:

Haha Yes! Tits = Clicks. Thats the way every community works :)
Anyway thanks for the kind words, Bro !

FrappinFak FrappinFak

It pains me to see things like this with a score below 3. You're very talented, and this just proves that the 5 star rating system is bullshit.

You're really good with mixed media, I can tell. You remind me a lot of an acquaintance of mine who does similar types of drawings with bits of scrap paper. Your style is also very interesting, I especially like the hair near the bottom and how it is completely made out of spirals.

Keep it up, and do not take the score system seriously.

Water Water

Its beautiful

Your style is fantastic, I'm in love with it. The green tone of the image is also a nice touch.

One thing though, I don't believe this belongs in pixel art. Pixel art usually refers to when it's at a much smaller resolution, and the pixels are much more prominent. This looks like you uses the binary tool on SAI or something akin to that.

That aside, this is fantastic.

Slice Slice

Ehhhh

you may have some basic anatomy down, but there are quite a few things you could improve upon.

The forehead seems to pop out more than it should, his right ear seems a bit too high up and his abs are popping out way too much compared to his chest.

Also, I wouldn't consider this to be pixel art, even if it was made in MSpaint and consists of pixels. It's just too large of a resolution.

You're not horrible, you just need practice.

The Hoard Part 13 The Hoard Part 13

uuhh

I find your art style to be aesthetically pleasing, but I fail to find much humour in this.

On top of that, you should really learn proper grammar before you make strips. It's excusable in comments for the most part, but you should take time to fix your spelling when you make comics.

Party Pizza RULZ Party Pizza RULZ

Amazing

those are the limbs of papa johns employees.

FinalStrike FinalStrike

oh wow

I don't even know what's going on in this, but it doesn't matter. The colours and the general composition of the piece keeps my eyes entertained.

Now that I look at it, I see two people fighting. Although it is somewhat hard to determine what they look like with all of the details going on.

TechnoBabe TechnoBabe

anatomy

The colours are fantastic, and so iss the style. However, her left tit seems to be sticking out way too much, and just doesn't seem right at all.

Hildebrandt responds: